Swiss chocolatier Barry Callebaut has launched a new type of chocolate called “ruby”. The confectionery is characterized by a “berry-fruitiness” and a pink hue. “ruby” chocolate is particularly targeted at millennials and their desire for “hedonistic indulgence”.
Several different stories surround the origin of cavendish, but all of them involve tobacco that was being transported on the ship of sir Thomas Cavendish in 1585. One tale says cavendish infused his personal supply of tobacco with dark rum to prevent it from drying out and getting moldy. He then rolled the wet leaves together, binding them tightly with sail canvas and twine. Much to his surprise, the flavor improved. The tobacco smoked sweeter, was mellower and had an aromatic fragrance. The process of using double fermentation to create cavendish tobacco was born.
- Flavor Profile: Oriental Tobacco, Banana, Chocolate
- VG/PG: 50/50
- Bottle Size: 60ml
- Naturally Extracted from real tobacco leaves, using only the best leaves and the best part of the leaves
- No artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or additives
- No Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Ethylene Glycol, Diethylene Glycol, Acrolein and Acetoin
- Small Batch
- Not For Sub-Ohm Use: Not For use in devices that reach sub-ohm resistance.
هذا الإصدار مخصص لمحاكاة نفس السيجارة